When booking a hotel we know that location is always number one on a guests mind, especially when it comes to what is around and nearby the hotel. Below we have listed some useful information, and nearest locations, most within walking distance from the Leapark Hotel.
The Leapark Hotel is set in the historial port of Grangemouth, conveniently located in the heart of the towns Bo'ness Road.
- The Port of Grangemouth is operated by Forth Ports, and is only a 2 minute drive away from us.
- We are within a 3 minute walking distance from the famous Ineos plant in Grangemouth, situated to the right hand side of the hotel as you leave the main entrance.
- The nearest Petrol Station being the BP Garage, which is less than a 1 minute drive from the hotel, and resides right in between the Leapark Hotel and Ineos Plant. Adjacent to the hotel is a Kwik Fit repair garage.
- To the left of the hotel, only a 4 minute walk away is the Zetland Park, which is great for lovely walks, and has a large play area for children of all ages. Just next to the park is Grangemouth Sports Complex, complete with 2 swimming pools, flumes, and gym facilities.
- A 24 hour Asda, including petrol pumps, is just minutes away, making it ideal for picking up any last minute essentials.
- The hotel is only a 20 minute drive away from Edinburgh International Airport, and 35 from Edinburgh and Glasgow town centres.
- There are great transport links by bus to Falkirk, with a bus stop situated right outside the hotel. Perfect for anyone wishing to visit the local attractions: The Helix Park, Kelpies and Falkirk Wheel - check out our Tourist Attraction page for more information.
We hope this information has been useful to you, however would be glad to provide you more information if needed.